Monday, December 19, 2011

Custom Wedding Invitations

Hi!  Long time no post! 

I finished up my these custom wedding invitations for my best friend from college, Kristie, right before I had my son in August.  They turned out to be absolutely beautiful!  I love them!  This picture does not do it justice.  It was done in 3 different papers:  metallic black for the folder and envelope, metallic fuschia paper for the accent color, and a beautiful metallic ivory for the invitation and cards.  Kristie's theme was a black damask with fuschia accents, which I came up with for her save the dates.  She carried this theme throughout her wedding.  Everything was beautiful.




Congratulations Kristie!  Today is actually her birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Much love!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this post too!!! You are right the pictures do not due justice. I can honestly say I was told by atleast 15 people the invitations you made for us were the most beautiful they had ever seen!!!! I have to agree. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your feedback - don't be afraid to comment!